=CaVo= Index du Forum =CaVo=
Tribu de tribalwars monde 7

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Comment poster sur AMHAC
Arsenal's Three-Man Shortlist To Replace Wenger?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    =CaVo= Index du Forum -> Village (Public) -> Hotel de ville
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 30/03/2018 07:08:08    Sujet du message: Arsenal's Three-Man Shortlist To Replace Wenger? Répondre en citant

Arsenal's Three-Man Shortlist To Replace Wenger?

Arsene Wenger's future at Arsenal is slowly but surely coming to agent sbobet an end as speculation surrounding his successor keeps making the headlines. Here are the three managers who are apparently the frontrunners for his job if he leaves.According to The Sun, former Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel is leading the race for the Emirates hot heat, but on Wednesday, former Bayern Munich and Real Madrid boss Carlos Ancelotti seemed to agent sbobet throw his name into the mix.The 58-year-old has been tipped to take over the Italy national team in recent weeks, but when asked recently if he will be the Azzurri's next manager, he was vague with his answer, which many have interpreted as a hint that he is interested in returning to the Premier League."My answer is this: the federation... must create its own new structure, after which it will make the decision," Ancelotti replied, as quoted by The Sun."I rest of my idea, it takes first clarity, then you can think about it, even if my goal is still to train a club team."(After being asked which club) I still do not know, it's all on the high seas, you have to wait a couple of months."Spanish publication AS believes that another manager who is close to a move to the Premier League is former FC Barcelona boss Luis Enrique, who is said to have started taking English lessons, which has led many to believe that he could also agent sbobet be the Gunners' next boss.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 30/03/2018 07:08:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    =CaVo= Index du Forum -> Village (Public) -> Hotel de ville Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation