=CaVo= Index du Forum =CaVo=
Tribu de tribalwars monde 7

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Comment poster sur AMHAC
Man City have challenged Premier League teams to be better t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    =CaVo= Index du Forum -> Village (Public) -> Hotel de ville
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 10/04/2018 03:30:37    Sujet du message: Man City have challenged Premier League teams to be better t Répondre en citant

sbo168 Manchester City have challenged Premier League teams to be tactically better this season with their style of play, says Liam Rosenior.

Pep Guardiola's side have blown sides away with their attacking, possession-based performances and has seen them on the verge of winning the Premier League title.

Brighton defender Rosenior believes that it has helped other teams in the league to improve their own tactics and perhaps embrace a new style themselves.

"The legacy of Manchester City this season will be that they have challenged our Premier League teams to be tactically better, to understand the game better and maybe play a different way," he said on The Debate.

"I think that is one of the best things Guardiola has bought since coming to this country. He is actually challenging coaches and challenging other teams."

Football journalist Matthew Syed says that Premier League sides may have heeded the warnings of Leicester's title-winning style of play two years ago, but says next season will not be as easy for Man City.

"Going back two seasons, the one time it happened belatedly was with Leicester. People thought they would fizzle out and didn't change how they set up against Leicester's approach to the game," he added. sbo168

"Next season will be tougher for Man City. Everyone will go away, think over the summer, hopefully trial different ways of combating that particular philosophy and then we'll be excited by what happens.

"Man City have had two bad games but if you look at the arc of their season, it's an extraordinary achievement. What Guardiola has done in terms of changing the way they train, there's much more training with the ball to build up that shared mental model so they can anticipate each other seamlessly.

"Building up that shared understanding does take time, it takes some level of managerial genius and I think even if, as is probable, they go out of the Champions League, they will win the Premier League and I think it is another stage in football's evolution.

"I think one of the joys of this game is that you can see the way managers come in and disrupt the way that team think. Other teams have to adapt and react to that.

"Jurgen Klopp now has found a tactical strategy that is very difficult for Guardiola. As a fan, it is one of the things I love about the game." sbo168
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/04/2018 03:30:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 13/05/2018 06:38:04    Sujet du message: Gareth Bale scores stunner as Real Madrid rout Celta Vigo Répondre en citant

Gareth Bale scores stunner as Real Madrid rout Celta Vigo

ส โบ เบ็ ต Gareth Bale staked a claim for a Champions League final place with a first-half double in Real Madrid's 6-0 rout of Celta Vigo. Bale made it seven goals in his last nine Real games - the second against Celta was a stunning individual effort - to boost his hopes of starting for the European champions against Liverpool in Kiev on May 26.

The Wales international has been left out of Zidane's side during Real's run to the Champions League final, but he showed his undoubted quality for his second of the night, picking up Isco's long ball before cutting inside and firing into the top corner. ส โบ เบ็ ต

The moment of brilliance marked Bale's 15th league goal of an injury-hit season, and he will hope it will enhance his chances of making Zidane's final selection as Real hunt down a third straight Champions League success. ส โบ เบ็ ต
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 11/06/2018 07:09:36    Sujet du message: Marko Arnautovic issues update on his West Ham future amid Répondre en citant

Marko Arnautovic issues update on his West Ham future amid talk of Manchester United summer move

sbobet asian Marko Arnautovic has been the subject of interest from Manchester United this summer. The Austrian forward enjoyed something of a renaissance under David Moyes at West Ham last season, having initially struggled to make an impact under Slaven Bilic.

The 29-year-old scored 11 goals in his last 20 Premier League appearances for the Hammers to help them retain their Premier League status. And his end of season form has led to interest from elsewhere, particularly from Old Trafford.

United see the forward as a useful back-up option up front, especially if Anthony Martial were to leave the club. But Arnautovic has refused to talk about his future amid speculation that United could make a move for him this summer. sbobet asian

Austria failed to qualify for the World Cup in Russia, and as such the players will have a free summer, after they have participated in warm-up games. The Austrians took on Brazil on Sunday and prior to the match, Arnautovic was asked about his future by Sky Austria.

He said: "I am happy with my job. Whatever happens will happen. I've never heard anything, that's why I cannot say anything about it. "The only thing that bothers me is that I am in good health and that I am able to play football. "I have a contract at West Ham, that's all we have to talk about." sbobet asian
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 20/10/2018 02:16:08    Sujet du message: Man City have challenged Premier League teams to be better t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    =CaVo= Index du Forum -> Village (Public) -> Hotel de ville Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation